Click here to download ‘Reclaiming Feminine Power’ flyer and booking form
Book for individual sessions or all 3. Minimum 10 participants required/session. Confirmation of 25th September’s session will be made by 18 September – so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
This is an invitation to explore the vast consciousness of the feminine and its relevance to 21st century living.
• We will look at how this energy has become distorted and misrepresented in an adverse way
• We will explore its true qualities and recognise how important they are in life – for health and well-being
• We will focus on how to harness this consciousness to offer a better quality of living and creative life.
• Through a combination of Yoga practice, group-discussion, creative contemplation and more . . , the power of the feminine will be explored within a safe and nurturing environment.
This is an official announcement that Praxis Yoga’s website is now: http://www.praxis-yoga.com
A great day and new chapter in the School’s timeline and future . . .
Please feel free to inform your friends, colleagues etc – the aim of this website is to be a clear and accessible resource for accessing information on:
- Yoga and its use in daily life
- Yoga practice, philosophy, spirituality etc . . .
- Stress management – practices, advice and more
- Practical mindfulness and its use in daily life
- Sensible self-care
- Self-care in a carers’ role – sharing my insights as carer to Richard’s deaf-blind disability
- A Community Hub for meeting like minded others on their journey
- and more . .
New term classes resume from Wednesday 13 April: 6 to 7.30pm and 7.45 to 9.15pm
Only 4 places remaining/class – payment is required in advance to book a place.
Avoid delaying and instead take action : Click here to complete your booking form: PRAXIS SPRING 16 YOGA CLASSES and WORKSHOPS BOOKING FORM
Check out Praxis Yoga classes here: Praxis Yoga Classes and more