A weekly class lasts for 90 minutes and is suitable for everyone who values themselves and their health and well-being.
Praxis Yoga weekly classes offer:
- A guided process that provides full physical body movement – enabling and maintaining joint flexibility and stamina/strength building, as well as restoring healthy breathing through awareness.
- A safe retreat space to stop, ground, centre and be present without being responsible for anyone else but the self
- A quiet space to allow the senses to rest and recoup
- A learning space to develop sensitivity in order to listen to the body and how it responds to movement, postures and breathing practices
- An educational space to learn about different perspectives of the self – from the physical systems to the metaphysical meaning and symbolism of the different parts.
- A healing space for insights and self-awareness to emerge
- A community of like-minded people who value and support themselves physically, psychologically, and spiritually